Rechercher dans ce blog

vendredi

Entraînement BULLSHIT

Exceptionnellement en anglais, trop bon. Hommage aux carriéristes.

SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

In order to assure the highest quality levels of work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of Special High Intensity Training (S.H.I.T.)

We are trying to give our employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you are not receiving your fair share of S.H.I.T. on the job, please see your supervisor. You will immediately be placed on the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and your supervisor is especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Employees who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in Departmental Employee Evaluation Programs (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.) Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to Employee Attitude Training (E.A.T.S.H.I.T.) Since our supervisors took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore. If you were good at S.H.I.T. you may be interested in training others. We can add your name to our Basic Understanding Lecture List (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)

If you have any other questions, please direct them to our Head Of Training, Special High Intensity Training. (H.O.T.S.H.I.T.)

Thank You,
Boss In General Special High Intensity Training

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci d'ajouter votre commentaire!
Prière de respecter le sujet abordé, de vous nommer, et de rester concis. PS: Si vous m'envoyez un courriel, inscrire dans l'objet: "À Éric, de (votre nom)"
Votre commentaire doit être approuvé, cela peut prendre de 1 heure à quelques jours. Merci!